As performance advisors we know all performance issues start with:
- a lack of communication followed by
- a lack of connection of ‘how to achieve’.
Solutions 42 helps you to identify and strip away the road blocks to your progress.
So how do we do this?
Before Solutions 42 undertakes any project, a baseline audit and gap analysis is carried out prior to recommending a course of action.
From this foundation interventions can be developed, aligned with new or additional measures of performance parameters.
Our interventions include:
- Creation of systems by the different job functions i.e. work instructions/performance aid/job aid/standard operating procedures.
- Creation of communication resources to match the multi-level internal and external service users
- Integrated training and development
In the context of any organisation, profit or non-profit there are systems of operations. The function of management is the act of getting things done through people. In order to do this productively and effectively you have to have ‘clear’ organisational objectives, values and goals.
Solutions 42 believes in connection, connecting management, systems and people.”